Eggs Benedict is an American classic that has stood the test of time. In the late 1800’s, a hungover wall street broker ordered some toast with two poached eggs, some bacon and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce. He loved the taste so much that he told all his friends about it and the dish took off!
Below, we’ll show you how to make this rich and flavorful dish; (we can also help you make the hollandaise sauce!). Use the Avalon Bay Sous Vide Circulator or the Avalon Bay Sous Vide Water Oven to cook the eggs just right!
- 2 English muffin halves (toasted)
- 4 slices of your favorite ham
- 2 poached eggs
- Hollandaise sauce
- Chive garnish (optional)
- Place the toasted English muffins down on a plate
- Heat up the pieces of ham in a skillet and place them on top of the English muffin
- Place your perfectly poached eggs on top of the ham
- Ladle the hollandaise sauce over the eggs, ham, and English muffins
- Garnish with the chives, and black pepper