- Two – 1 1/2″ thich, 24 oz choice or above bone in ribeye steaks.
- Seasoning – your favorite tex mex style dry rub seasoning
- Apply generously
- Apply your favorite tex mex dry rub seasoning on to the bone-in ribeyes.
- Let rest at room temp for 30 minutes
- While the steaks are resting, set your sous vide station up and set the sous vide to 129°F.
- Place your ribeyes into their storage bags and remove as much air as possible.
- Place the ribeyes into your sous vide for 45 minutes (this will make the ribeye a medium)
- Take the ribeyes out of the liquid and let rest still in the plastic storage bags for about 10 minutes.
- Turn a skillet on high heat with some oil in the pan.
- Sear the ribeyes off so that they have a beautiful dark brown sear on them. Approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute per side.