Avocado toast is a very trendy dish right now. It’s been featured on many celebrity Instagram accounts, and it’s selling well in many top restaurants. This simple dish consists of avocado in an open sandwich with citrus juice, salt and pepper. It is a simple and easy option for kick-starting your day in a healthy and tasty way!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 poached eggs*
- 2 pieces of your favorite bread
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Toast the pieces of bread and then place them onto a plate
- Cut the avocado in half and peel the skin off
- Fan the avocado slices onto the bread
- Place the poached egg on top of the avocado
- Drizzle the olive oil on top of the avocado toast
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper
*Once sous vide station has reached 167ºF, take a slotted spoon and gently place the eggs from the refrigerator directly into the water. Cook 13 minutes, 30 seconds at 167ºF. After Cooking, take the eggs out of the water and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before removing shell.