Dayton U32 Electric Portable Utility Heater with Power Indicator
- Durable construction
- Great heating capacity
- Lightweight and portable
- Read More...
The Dayton U32 electric portable utility heater is perfect for rugged environments like work shops and garages. It's powerful, effective, and durable.
With 1500 watts of convection heating, the Dayton U32 electric portable utility heater can effectively warm a garage, work shop or other area up to 150 sq. ft.
Heavy Duty Construction
The Dayton U32 electric portable utility heater is constructed from heavy duty 20 gauge steel making it a durable choice for any rugged environment. It's made to tolerate harsh conditions.
Analog controls make adjusting the heat setting easy. This Dayton U32 electric portable utility heater is designed to be user-friendly and changes the atmosphere with the turn of a knob.
Variable Heat Settings
Using the analog controls this Dayton electric portable utility heater has variable heat settings to transform any climate. Enjoy a little warmth or a lot to create a comfortable space.
- Model: U32
- Product Type: Electric Portable Utility Heater
- Application: Used as a supplemental source of heat
- Type: Garage , Space
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.25 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 5121 BTUs
- Fan Only Function: Yes
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip Over Switch: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Additional Features: Audible alarm
- 20 gauge steel cabinet is rugged to weather harsh conditions
- Convection heating for immediate and widespread warmth
- Easily warms up to 150 sq. ft.
- Power indicator light so you know the heater is in operation mode
- Resettable thermal switch for added convenience
- Tip over safety to shut the heater off if it gets knocked over