Heatstrip THH2400US-SS 2400 Watt Outdoor Electric Radiant Heater with Simple Installation
- Cost effective heating
- Silent operation
- Stylish, slender design
- Q & A
Need an outdoor heater? The high intensity Heatstrip THH2400US-SS outdoor electric radiant heater is ideal for residential and commercial applications.
Set this heater up in any undercover indoor or outdoor open area like balconies, alfresco dining areas, factories, showroom, or animal enclosures. The Heatstrip THH2400US-SS outdoor electric radiant heater is a versatile choice!
The Heatstrip THH outdoor electric radiant heater is a powerful and effective source of warmth. Enjoy sufficient coverage up to 16 sq. ft. in an undercover outdoor area. Targeted warmth creates a comfortable space.
Low energy costs makes this Heatstrip THH2400US-SS outdoor electric radiant heater a bargain. It looks great and it heats undercover outdoor areas at minimal cost to you.
Slim Lined Design
Featuring a complementary, slim lined design, this Heatstrip THH2400US-SS outdoor electric radiant heater fits in compact areas and looks great. The heater doesn't change color or turn red when it's on. The black panel keeps your undercover indoor area looking clean.
- Model: THH2400US-SS
- Product Type: 2400 Watt Outdoor Electric Radiant Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 52.50" x W: 7.75" x H: 1.75"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Application: Used to warm undercover outdoor areas
- Warranty: 2 years
- Type: Patio Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 16 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 2400 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Wall-mounted , Ceiling mounted
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Heating Capacity: 8189 BTUs
- Ignition Type: Electric
- Cord Length: 5 feet
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Ensured reliability and safe operation
- Includes a wall mount bracket for easy ceiling-wall installation
- Includes an IPX-5 water protection rating for outdoor use
- Perfect for alfresco dining, BBQ areas and patios
- Provides year round outdoor comfort on a chilly day
- Radiant heating provides gentle, even warmth