Honeywell T834N1002 Non-Programmable Mercury-Free Econostat
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Honeywell T834N1002 non-programmable mercury-free econostat is designed for single-stage heating, cooling or heating-cooling systems. It is meant for low voltage control.
Dial In Comfort
The Honeywell T834N1002 non-programmable thermostat features adjustable heat anticipation that allows you to adjust the thermostat according to your specific heating equipment.
Meets Safety Requirements
The T834N1002 econostat does not contain any mercury.
This thermostat is easy to install because it is front-wired with the same footprint as the mercury-switching model.
Complements the Decor in Homes
The T834N1002 features an incredibly sleek and attractive design.
- Model: T834N1002
- UPC: 085267271370
- Product Type: Single Stage Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.50" x W: 2.75" x H: 4.75"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Controls temperature in your home
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 30 volts
- Watts: 30 watts
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Switch
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Terminal Designations: R, Rc, W, Y, G, O, B
- Heat Current: 1.0 amps
- Cool Current: 1.0 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Vertical
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: AUTO-ON
- System Switch Positions: HEAT-OFF-COOL
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 95 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 95
- Accuracy: ±2 F ; ±1 C
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: No
- A temperature setting scale and integrated thermometer are included
- Can be mounted on an outlet box or onto a wall
- Complements decor with a sleek and attractive design
- Honeywell , the manufacturer, is a very recognizable brand name
- Horizontal and vertical mounting is possible
- Inexpensively meets mercury-free regulations