Solaire SOL-IR17M Anywhere Marine Grade Portable Infrared Grill
- Features a 115 In. Grilling Surface and V-Shape Grilling Grids that Virtually Eliminate Flare-Ups
- Read More...
Intense, Direct Heat
The Solaire SOL-IR17M portable infrared grill uses direct infrared heat that sears food quickly, locking in moisture and natural flavor.
The SOL-IR17M infrared grill is ready to grill in just 3 minutes and cooks twice as fast as traditional burners.
This portable infrared grill features thousands of gas ports per burner that create a uniform cooking temperature.
The SOL-IR17M does not have a secondary heat element that traps grease, so flare-ups are virtually eliminated. A great natural flavor is added to your food because drippings are instantly vaporized.
- Model: SOL-IR17M
- Product Type: Anywhere Marine Grade Portable Infrared Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 30.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for RVers and tailgaters because it heats up fast, cools down fast, and there are no coals to dispose of
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners, and V-grilling grids
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Table top , Portable
- Cooking Surface: 155 square inches
- BTUs: 14000
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Number of Igniters: 1
- Number of Burners: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Under Grill Storage: No
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Side Shelf: No
- Includes: Handle
- Additional Features: Carry bag
- Can grill anything, from steaks to seafood, chops and vegetables
- Features thousands of gas ports per burner that create a uniform cooking temperature
- Provides the great flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas
- Ready to grill in just 3 minutes and cooks twice as fast as traditional burners
- Uses 1 lb. propane bottles or a 20 lb. tank with an optional adaptor and can also be converted to use natural gas
- Uses direct infrared heat that sears food quickly, locking in moisture and natural flavor