Ragalta RWC110 Hot & Cold Countertop Water Dispenser
- Features Energy Efficient Operation and Anti-Electric Shock Protection
- Read More...
3-5 Gallon Water Bottles
The Ragalta RWC110 hot and cold countertop water dispenser can hold 3 - 5 gallon bottles of water.
The RWC110 hot and cold countertop water dispenser has a drip tray that prevents spills and decreases clean up requirements.
LED Indicator Lights
This water dispenser features LED indicator lights that alert you when the unit is on, and ready to dispense hot and cold water.
Anti-Electric Shock Protection
The Ragalta RWC110 prevents user injuries and damages to the unit with anti-electric shock protection.
- Model: RWC110
- UPC: 845965001200
- Product Type: Hot & Cold Countertop Water Dispenser
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.60" x W: 13.00" x H: 19.70"
- Product Weight: 15.40 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides hot and cold water
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 550 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Type: Bottled Water Dispenser , Countertop Water Dispenser
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: No
- Thermoelectric: Yes
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Finish: White
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Hot Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 185-205°F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 45-60°F
- Faucet Type: Spicket
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Compatible Bottle Sizes: 5 gallons
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- Can provide 2 liters of cold water per hour at 45 - 60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features anti-electric shock protection to prevent user injuries and damages to the unit
- Has a unique countertop design that's perfect for home and office settings
- Minimizes spills and clean up needs with a drip tray
- Provides room temperature and cold water to suit all of your refreshment needs
- A great solution for areas that can't accommodate full-sized water dispensers
Customers Also Viewed
from San Bruno, CA, USA
from Federal Way, Wa.
from new york