QMark QPH4A Portable Unit Heater
- Includes a Special 3-Way Positioning Stand for Customized Airflow and Programmable Thermostat via Remote Control
- Read More...
The QMark QPH4A portable unit heater takes away the chill from storage buildings, garages, workshops and more! The unit operates off 4,000W and has an impressive coverage area of 400 sq. ft. with a heat output of 13,650 BTUs per hour. Fan-only option is available for use year-round on warmer days.
Two Heat Settings
Choose from two heat settings on the QMark QPH4A portable unit heater at "High" (4,000W) and "Low" (2,660W) for customizable comfort. For additional options, operate the unit at 208V, 220V, or 240V AC.
Ceiling and Wall Mountable
For installation flexibility, the electric heater comes with a versatile 3-way mounting bracket that can be either mounted to the wall or ceiling to meet your specific heating requirements. Power and thermostat settings are remote controllable!
The QMark QPH4A heater has a conveniently portable design that's compact for hassle-free transportation and storage. The mounting bracket is designed with two ergonomic carrying handles for uncomplicated lifting.
UL tested and certified for high standards of safety, the QMark QPH4A portable unit heater includes automatic thermal overload protection that shuts off the power if overheating is detected.
- Model: QPH4A
- UPC: 098319861146
- Product Type: Portable Electric Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for construction job sites, garages, workshops, and any other unheated area
- Type: Garage Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 5-years on heating element
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 20.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13652 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Metal
- Air Flow: 160 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double Pole
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- 5-year warranty on heating elements
- Adjustable thermostat to help maintain comforatble heat levels
- Easy to carry with built-in handles and just 25 pounds
- Perfect for construction job sites, garages, workshops, any unheated area
- Three-way bracket for unique positioning
- Two heat settings
Customers Also Viewed
from Peterson Bay, Alaska, USA
from Deford, MI
from El Dorado, KS