Port-A-Cool PACCYC02 Cyclone 2000 Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Lowers Temperatures Up to 30 Degrees Fahrenheit and Has a 10 Gallon Water Reservoir
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02 Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler features a small footprint, but still manages to cool areas up to 500 square feet. It cools without using chemicals or refrigerants. The PACCYC02 Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler provides temperature drops up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
Energy Efficient Operation
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02 Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler draws only 2.5 amps to power the pump and motor.
The PACCYC02 Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler has durable one-piece, rust-free, leak-proof molded polyethylene housing.
Long Term Dependability
This portable evaporative cooler provides long term dependability with near maintenance-free operation.
Ships Completely Assembled
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02 Cyclone 2000 ships completely assembled so that it's ready to operate right out of the box.
- Model: PACCYC02
- UPC: 614288122073
- Product Type: Cyclone 2000 Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 61.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Provides cooling without a compressor, chemicals, or refrigerants
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 2000 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP
- Cooling Pad Type: Highest-quality virgin kraft paper
- Water Tank Size: 10 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- Comes with adjustable louvers for multi-directional airflow
- Features a 500 square foot cooling capacity, making it perfect for commercial and residential applications
- Has 2 adjustable fan speeds that allow customizable cooling
- The small footprint and easy operation make it useful in many locations
- The water reservoir holds 10 gallons of water to allow longer continuous operation periods
- Uses a centrifugal air delivery system to deliver cooling
- Port-A-Cool Cyclone 2000 Review:
Customers Also Viewed
from Fort Lauderdale, FL
from Houston, TX, USA
from San Antonio, TX
from dallas, Texas
from Dallas , TX
from Abilene, TX