TPI P3P5107CA1N 5100 Series 7.5KW Heater
- Heavy 18 gauge welded steel cabinet
- Hinged and latched access door
- Powder coated finish
- Read More...
The TPI P3P5107CA1N 5100 series 7.5KW heater is a taskmaster, and provides fan-forced horizontal or vertical discharge to effectively warm large spaces.
The TPI 5100 series Taskmaster 7.5KW heater is made from heavy 18 gauge welded steel and includes a powder coat finish for durability. Hinged access door houses the master terminal board to simplify wiring, installation, and maintenance.
Each individual louver adjusts for targeted airflow. This TPI P3P5107CA1N 5100 series 7.5KW heater allows for a 15 degree adjustment from straight horizontal. Heat thow reaches up to 22' with a high velocity CFM of 700.
With a fan only switch, this TPI 5100 series 7.5KW heater allows you to use the fan without the heat. It's good for winter and summer use, making it well worth the investment.
Adjust the heat output from 40-90 degrees F for optimal results. This TPI P3P5107CA1N Taskmaster 5100 series 7.5KW heater reaches up to 25,600 BTUs and allows you to adjust the airflow for custom comfort.
- Model: P3P5107CA1N
- UPC: 686334645249
- Product Type: 7.5KW Heater
- Application: Heats indoor areas
- Type: Wall
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 480 volts
- Amps: 9.1 amps
- Heating Capacity: 25600 BTUs
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 40-90F
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: 3 speed, 3 phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor with bearings
- Ajustable temperature range from 40-90 degrees F
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically for optimal discharge
- Heat throw of 22' and 25,600 BTU to warm large areas
- Individually adjustable louvers for directional airflow and commercial grade construction
- Summer fan switch operates the fan only
- Totally enclosed, 3 speed fan motor is permanently lubricated