Qmark MUH35 Mounted Electric Unit Heater
- Mounts on the Ceiling or Wall and Features Directional Airflow
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Save space and extra warmth to your garage or warehouse with the Qmark MUH35 electric unit heater! This heater can be mounted on the ceiling or wall and is suitable for both primary or spot heating. Airflow can also be directed vertically, horizontally, or any other position in between for precise comfort control.
The Qmark MUH35 electric unit heater has a built-in bi-metal thermostat with ranges between 40° F to 90° F for customizable comfort!
Low Thermal Operation
Advanced pull-through air flow design draws air across heating element for more even air distribution and cooler element operation.
Enjoy durability and expect long operation life since the Qmark MUH35 heater is constructed with a heavy-gauge die-formed steel housing that's built to last.
Operate at Two Settings
The Qmark MUH35 heater offers just the right amount of heat to meet your specific need and operates at either 208V (2500W and 3700W) or 240V (3300W and 5000W).
- Model: MUH35
- UPC: 685360047591
- Product Type: Mounted Unit Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: For heating factories, garages, schools, warehouses, and more
- Type: Garage
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for heating elements; 1-year limited warranty on other components
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 21 amps
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Heating Capacity: 17061 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel , Metal
- Air Flow: 210 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Hardwired
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double Pole
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Heating Element: Aluminum-finned, copper clad steel sheath heating element
- Temperature Range: 40° to 90° F
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: Yes
- Airflow can be directed vertically, horizontally, or any other desired position
- Built-in thermostat has a range of 40° to 90° F
- Can be mounted on the ceiling or wall
- Can be used for both primary or spot heating
- Great for garages, factories, garages, warehouses and more
- Meets all UL, NEC, and OSHA requirements
Customers Also Viewed
from Grovecity, OH