Dayton L4000-BL Scratch & Dent Electric Heater with 2 Heat Settings
- 4000W Heats Up to 400 Sq. Ft.
- Electric Heater
- Scratch & Dent Model
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90 day warranty.
Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater
Do you enjoy spending time in your garage, workshop or other outdoor space, yet are forced inside due to the cold? If this sounds like you then you are going to love the Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater. This quality garage heater will provide you with plenty of power to keep an average sized garage nice and warm so that you can enjoy whatever it is that you love to do; all year round with the Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater.
This top of the line quality garage heater has an internal thermostat which helps you to manage the internal temperature of the Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater for safety. If the thermostat reads temperatures above the normal operating range, it will automatically shut off the power to this unit so that it is not allowed to become too hot.
Special Features of the Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater
- Designed with Safety in Mind
- 4,000 Watts of Power
- Powder Coated Finish
- Adjustable Heat Settings
- Automatic Shut Off
Heats Large Garages & Workshops
The 4,000 watts of power that the Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater provides is able to produce effective and efficient heating for any large outdoor space up to 400 square feet in size. If you want powerful heating with fan forced heating this is the garage heater for you.
Built to Last
The Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater is designed to be used in the garage and therefore is built to last. With a durable stainless steel construction and powder coated finish you can be sure that the Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater can take a licking and keep on ticking.
Choose the Heat You Need
If you need a little heat or a lot, the Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater can meet your varying needs. This quality durable garage heater comes standard with two unique heat settings that you can control. Choose from high or low heat depending on the current weather conditions to create a comfortable working space in your garage or workshop.
- Model: L4000-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 9.75"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: For heating garages, workshops, factories, and construction job sites
- Warranty: 90 days
- Type: Garage Heater , Space Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.7 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13630 BTUs
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Choose from tow heat settings to create customized warmth on cold days
- The Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater has a built in thermostat
- The Dayton L4000-BL Electric Heavy Duty Garage Heater provides 4,000 BTU's of power
- The heavy duty stainless steel construction ensures this garage heater will last
- The powder coated finish ensures no sharp edges and resists scratches too
- You can heat large garages and workshops up to 400 square feet in size with this heater
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?