King KT2410 1000W 240V Kickspace Heater
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- Out of the way installation
- Recessed design and retrofit grille provide a clean appearance
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Heat your kitchen, bathroom or any other compact space needing a little extra warmth with this King KT2410 1000W 240V kickspace heater.
This King KT2410 1000W 240V kickspace heater features up to 70 CFM and 1000 watts of heating to effectively heat up to 100 sq. ft. This unit is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, and more.
This King kickspace heater requires a minimum clearance from sidewalls and floors with zero clearance to combustibles in the wall. Reduce the wattage to 750 for safe installation above vinyl flooring and follow manufacturer guidelines.
This King KT2410 1000W 240V kickspace heater includes a UL safety rating and thermal overload protection for added safety. This heater provides superior warmth without any worry.
Low Profile Design
If space is limited, this King KT2410 1000W 240V kickspace heater offers a low profile design to fit in small spaces. Perfect for apartments, condos and more, this heater can be installed above or beneath counters and cabinets.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: KT2410
- Product Type: 1000W 240V Kickspace Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 8.00"
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to combustibles in the wall, minumum clearance to floors and sidewalls
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor with impedence protection and sealed bearings
- 1000 watts of heating power to successfully warm up to 100 sq. ft.
- 70 CFM for maximum heat flow
- Compatible with King Electric single or double pole thermostat
- Minimum clearance to floors and sidewalls and zero clearance to combustibles in the wall
- Recommended heating on a vinyl floor should not exceed 750 watts
- Smart Limit technology keeps th eheat element for getting too hot