Honeywell HZ-2110 Shop & Utility Heater With All Metal Construction
- Features Adjustable Thermostat and Three Heat Settings
- Read More...
The Honeywell HZ-2110 shop & utility heater is a rugged and durable little unit made for basements, garages and workstations. Made of all metal, you can be sure your Honeywell heater will last for a very long time, no matter where you need to take it.
Get personalized warmth quickly and easily with the Honeywell HZ-2110 shop & utility heater, which comes with an adjustable thermostat and three heat settings.
You can use the Honeywell HZ-2110 shop & utility heater all year long, since this unit comes with a fan-only setting to move air around without expelling heat.
Easy to Transport
Though it's made of durable metal, the Honeywell HZ-2110 shop & utility heater is still lightweight and compact enough to take anywhere. The foldable carrying handle adds extra convenience.
The Honeywell HZ-2110 shop & utility heater has multiple built-in safety features such as child-resistant controls, overheat protection and a tip-over auto-off switch.
- Model: HZ-2110
- UPC: 092926341213
- Product Type: Shop & Utility Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.50" x W: 10.50" x H: 17.00"
- Product Weight: 7.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: On-the-go heat for basements, garages and workstations
- Type: Garage Heater
- Warranty: 5-year limited
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Pronged Plug
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Added protection with tip-over safety switch
- Adjustable thermostat gives personalized comfort
- All metal utility heater for long-lasting durability
- Fan-only mode lets you use the unit all year long
- Thermal cut-off fuse and back up thermal circuit breaker
- Three heat settings to match any situation