TPI HF5605T Multi Watt Electric Garage Heater
- Automatic resetting overheat limit control for added safety
- Ideal for industrial & commercial warehouses, garages, and work shops
- Rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise
- Read More...
Turn your garage or work shop into a warmer work space quickly with the TPI HF5605T multi watt electric garage heater. It's powerful, durable, and effective!
This TPI HF5605T multi watt electric garage heater effectively warms up to 500 sq. ft. of space. It's ideal for garage, workshop, and other rugged environments.
Out of the Way Installation
This TPI HF5605T multi watt electric garage heater allows for ceiling or wall mount installation and includes a mounting bracket for out of the way use. Rubber mounting insulators minimize vibration and and noise, making it ideal for garages.
Heavy Duty Design
This TPI HF5605T multi watt electric garage heater is durable and built to tolerate rugged environments. Made from heavy duty welded steel it's a high performance heater with strong detailing.
This TPI HF5605T multi watt electric garage heater offers heat delivery of 16 ft. and a CFM of 275 to meet your needs. Moreover, the temperature range is from 50-90 degrees F, so its fully capable of increasing the temperature in your work area.
- Model: HF5605T
- UPC: 686334707282
- Product Type: Electric Garage Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 12.69" x H: 15.56"
- Product Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for garages, workshops, and other work areas
- Type: Garage Heater
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 12 amps
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Capacity: 17065 BTUs
- Construction: Metal
- Air Flow: 275 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Installation Type: Hardwired
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Temperature Range: 50-90 F
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Automatically resetting overheat limit control for worry free use
- Enclosed, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor is long-lasting and low maintenance
- Heavy gauge welded steel cabinet has a powder coated finish for extreme durability
- Hydraulic action thermostat provides complete temperature control
- Includes a heavy-duty mounting bracket to allow for horizontal or vertical installation
- Powerful fan and 5,000 watt heating element provide heating for up to 500 sq. ft.