TPI HF4815T2RPW 1500W Wall Heater with Double Pole Thermostat & Box
- Features a white powder coat finish
- Lightweight design
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Read More...
This TPI HF4815T2RPW 1500W wall heater with double pole thermostat & box is a great supplemental heater, providing quick and effective warmth.
Lots of Heating
This TPI 1500W wall heater is effective and provides ample heating for up to 150 sq. ft. of space. It's a great supplemental source of warmth for small to medium size rooms.
Blends with Decor
This TPI HF4815T2RPW 1500W wall heater offers a white powder coat finish to thoroughly blend with home decor. This powder coat finish is white so it matches most any wall paint and fitting flush with the wall it's not an eyesore.
Featuring a 20 gauge heavy duty steel front cover, this TPI 1500W wall heater is built to last. Finned tubular steel element, propeller style fan blade, wall box and cover are all designed to provide years of effective heating.
Easy to Use Controls
Featuring a double pole thermostat, manual reset thermal limit and easy to adjust heat output, this TPI HF4815T2RPW 1500W wall heater is safe and user-friendly. It's designed for indoor use and provides the warmth you need.
- Model: HF4815T2RPW
- Product Type: 1500W Wall Heater with Double Pole Thermostat & Bo
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 7.13" x H: 3.50"
- Product Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: provides supplemental heating for indoor areas
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 6.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Heating Capacity: 5120 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double pole
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 50-90 F
- Blower Type: Propeller fan
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- 2200 RPM and 70 CFM for optimal airflow and superior heat spread
- 50-90 degree F temperature range to meet your needs
- Built in double pole thermostat with wall box
- Finned tubular steel element is durable and long-lasting
- Powder coated 20 gauge steel front combines durability and a clean finish
- Requires a 240V electrical connection when installed