Honeywell HF-910 TurboForce High Velocity Floor Fan
- Can be used as floor fan or whole room circulator
- Feel the breeze from 40 feet away
- Provides powerful airflow
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
The Honeywell HF-910 TurboForce high velocity floor fan is powerful, quiet and designed to provide cooling and ventilation to large rooms. It can be used as a whole room air circulator or as a fan for intense cooling. The HF-910 TurboForce high velocity floor fan increase the air flow in your home so the air conditioning and heating systems can be used at lower settings.
3 Speed Motor
The Honeywell HF-910 TurboForce high velocity floor fan features an 18 inch blade and an extra powerful 3 speed motor for strong cooling and ventilation.
40 Foot Reach
The HF-910 TurboForce high velocity floor fan is so effective that you can feel the power from up to 40 feet away.
Top Mounted Speed Controls
This high velocity floor fan comes with convenient top mounted speed controls for ease of operation.
Variable Tilt Fan Head
The variable tilt fan head pivots up to 90 degrees for widespread air flow.
No Tool Assembly
The Honeywell HF-910 TurboForce doesn't require tools for assembly, so cooling comfort can begin in minutes.
- Model: HF-910-BL
- UPC: 092926999100
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent TurboForce Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 20.50"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for cooling and circulating air in homes and offices
- Warranty: 90-days
- Type: Electric Fan
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- A powerful and quiet way to cool and ventilate large rooms
- Features an 18 inch blade and an extra powerful 3 speed motor for strong performance
- Increases the amount of air flow in your home, which allows you to lower the air conditioning and heating system settings
- Operates as a fan for intense cooling or as a whole room air circulator
- The speed controls are top mounted to make setting adjustments convenient
- You can feel the refreshing breeze from up to 40 feet away
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?