Q-Mark HBB500 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Heats small rooms & areas
- Operates quietly
- Scratch & dent model
- Read More...
Sit back and relax in the warmth of the Q-Mark HBB500 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater. This worry free baseboard heater is perfect for households with children and pets. This heater has a sheathed electric heating element that is completely immersed in heat-transfer liquid and sealed in a heater-length copper tube. The volume of heat storage fluid is increased by the large diameter reservoir which prolongs the thermal constant of the entire heater. The hydronic element's retention qualities keep the heat radiating after the thermostat turns off.
You can mount the Q-Mark HBB500 baseboard heater anywhere including any wall or any floor. It is only three inches thick and has low operating temperatures so carpet can be installed up to and around the baseboard. The insertion of foreign objects is discouraged by the heavy duty welded steel louvered grilles. These grilles also direct heat outward into the room. High-strength Lexan composes the designer style junction boxes so that scratches and wear marks are resisted. It also has a built-in cut-off that shuts the heater down if any overheating occurs.
- Model: HBB500-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal for heating bathrooms and small areas
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 90-days
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 4.2 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1706 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: No
- A large diameter reservoir increases the volume of heat storage fluid which prolongs the thermal constant of the whole heater.
- Carpet can be installed up to and around the baseboard.
- Has heavy-duty welded steel louvered grilles.
- The hydronic element's retention qualities cause gentle heat to keep radiating even after the thermostat turns off.
- The whole unit mounts flush to any wall and flat on any floor.
- Perfect for households with children and pets.