Q-Mark HBB1250-BL Scratch & Dent Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- 1250W Heats Up to 125 Sq. Ft.
- Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Scratch & Dent Model
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90 day warranty.
QMark HBB1250-BL Hydronic Baseboard Heater
Sit back and relax in the warmth of the Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater. This popular and highly rated heater offers quiet, clean heat in an effective manner. Create the perfect indoor living space for your home or office. This particular heater offers a wide range of installation options including flush to the all, or flat on the floor, including tile and even carpet. This heater uses natural convection as a heating source, so it will save you money in the long run when it comes to your electric bills. The Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater is a great choice for the following spaces:
- Living room
The Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater has a large diameter reservoir that maximizes the volume of heat storage fluid to prolong the thermal constant of the entire heater. With the Qmark HBB1250-BL baseboard heater you are able to enjoy superior heat retention. The gentle heat radiates even after the thermostat turns off. The Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater is the perfect choice should you be looking for a heater that will give you longer than normal heating times.
Special Features of the QMark HBB1250-BL Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Front grille protects the heating element
- Heats areas up to 125 sq. ft.
- Individual room control for economic efficiency
- Natural convection delivers uniform heat
- Runs cooler than a standard baseboard
- Safe for use around children or pets
Multiple Installation Options
The Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater mounts flush to any wall and flat on any floor - wood, carpet or tile, so there are many different options for installation that makes this an extremely versatile heater. The 3" thick functional design and low operating temperatures allows for carpeting to be installed up to and around the heater, which is a great bonus feature.
The Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater features heavy-duty welded steel louvered grilles discourage insertion of foreign objects and directs heat outward into the room. And the Thermal cut off switch shuts down the heater should any overheating occur.
Uses Natural Convection Heating
The Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater offers natural convection to deliver steady, uniform heat to the room. This heater is guaranteed to provide a warm cozy environment for you to enjoy. The Qmark HBB1250-BL electric baseboard heater is a great choice is you are looking for a heater that delivers prolonged heat, has great safety features and is economical all at the same time.
- Model: HBB1250-BL
- UPC: 685360035666
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 58.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to individual rooms and spaces
- Warranty: 90 days
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 125 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Amps: 10.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element , Heat-Transfer Liquid
- Heating Capacity: 4265 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Durable steel construction is built to last
- Heats up to 125 sq. ft. effectively
- Hydronic design stays cooler than a standard baseboard heater
- Operates quietly wihout the pinging and popping sounds
- Safe to mount against walls
- Thermal cut out switch prevents overheating
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?