- Q & A
Blast away hot air with the Crane EE-5607 tower fan! This electric fan uses its tall height and its three oscillation angles to provide a larger area of comfort in rooms up to 250 square feet.
The EE-5607 oscillating tower fan only uses 40 watts on its highest settings - that's almost half the amount of energy used by a laptop! This electric fan not only saves you energy, but money as well.
3 Oscillation Angles
This tower fan from Crane offers three angles of oscillation (80°,120°, and 180°) to cover more area with cool air.
The Crane EE-5607 comes with an easy-to-use remote control that fits conveniently in a compartment on the back of the fan. Best of all, this wireless remote allows you to adjust the settings from many feet away!
The EE-5607 oscillating tower fan stands 49" tall and produces a high volume of airflow to provide your room with a constant flow of comfortable air.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: EE-5607
- UPC: 854689001649
- Product Type: Oscillating Tower Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.60" x W: 7.50" x H: 49.60"
- Product Weight: 17.65 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for cooling and circulating air in any home or office
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 2500 CFM
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Watts: 40 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fan Style: Tower
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: Yes
- Control Type: LED, remote control
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 2,4,8 hours
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Auto shut-off function saves you energy by turning off the unit when it's not needed
- Natural breeze function quickly provides a high airflow of cool air
- Only uses a maximum of 40 watts!
- Polarized plug reduces the risk of electric shock
- Silent operation won't disrupt your surroundings as you sleep or read
- Wireless remote control conveniently fits in a compartment in the back of the unit