Dimplex DGWH4031-BL Scratch and Dent Electric Garage Heater with Automatic Temperature Control
- Q & A
The Dimplex DGWH4031-BL scratch and sent electric garage heater is perfect for garage and workshop environments, keeping the space sufficiently warm. Create the perfect working environment, this option makes it easy.
Large Coverage Area
The Dimplex DGWH4031-BL scratch and sent electric garage heater offers 4,000 watts of heating to warm a space as large as 400 sq. ft. Keep your garage or workshop warm; this heater offers an extended reach.
The Dimplex DGWH4031-BL scratch and sent electric garage heater includes wall and ceiling mounting brackets for placement flexibility. Install this heater in the most advantageous position for optimal results.
The Dimplex DGWH4031-BL scratch and sent electric garage heater includes a durable stainless steel design to weather a rugged environment. This option will stand the test of time.
Automatic Temperature Control
The Dimplex DGWH4031-BL scratch and sent electric garage heater includes automatic temperature control for precise heating. This useful feature maintains a consistent temperature for a comfortable environment.
- Model: DGWH4031-BL
- UPC: 781052036086
- Product Type: Scratch and Dent Electric Garage Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.25" x W: 9.00" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat garage and workshop apaces
- Warranty: 90 day
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.67 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13640 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Air Flow: 160 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double Pole
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Heating Element: Stainless steel
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: Yes
- 4,000 watts of heating for superior coverage
- Automatic temperature control for consistent heating
- Fan-forced heating for even heat distribution
- Perfect for rugged environments
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Wall and ceiling mountable for placement flexibility
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?