Cadet CSTC402TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 4000W Heater
- Features 2 Independent 2-Stage Centrifugal Blowers Driven By Impedance Protected Motors
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet CSTC402TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 4000W heater features 2 nichrome type heating elements wrapped on mica insulators. It keeps you safe with 2 oversized 16 amp at 240V high temperature manual power reset limit switches and 2 over temperature thermal backup fuses. The CSTC402TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 4000W heater is easy to assemble - the heater features unitized construction and attached to the wall can with only 2 screws.
Complete Heater Construction
The Cadet CSTC402TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 4000W heater comes with a painted 20 gauge wall mounting can with 4 knockouts and a 79 cubic inch wiring compartment.
The CSTC402TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 4000W heater includes a built-in thermostat to ensure efficient operation.
Heats Large Areas
This heater is the ideal choice for heating large areas such as an open foyer with a single heater.
Powder Coat Paint Process
The Cadet CSTC402TW Com-Pak Twin Plus has a powder coat paint process that eliminates sharp metal edges.
- Model: CSTC402TW
- UPC: 027418675279
- Product Type: Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 4000W Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 14.60" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 12.35 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal wall heater provides warmth instantly to larger areas and rooms
- Type: Wall Heater
- Warranty: 2 year extended warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.67 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: No
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- 2 heaters connected behind a single grill
- Comes with robust, heavy duty high temperature manual power reset and an over temperature one-time thermal fuse
- Features a pure white hue to complement home decor
- Has a nichrome coil element for quick heat
- Utilizes a powder coat paint process that eliminates sharp metal edges
- Designed to heat large areas like open foyers
- Cadet Electric Wall Heater Installation Video:
Customers Also Viewed
from Cottonwood, CA 96022, USA
from Douglasville, GA, USA