Cadet CSTC302TW Com-Pak Twin Plus 240V 3000W Heater
- 240V 3000W
- Com-Pak Twin Plus Heater
- Heats Up to 300 Sq. Ft.
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Cadet CSTC302TA Com-Pak Twin 3000W 240V Wall Heater, Almond
The big brother of Cadet's Com-Pak series of heaters: the Cadet Com-Pak Twin! A powerful line of dual fan wall heaters with Nichrome heating elements provides ideal heat for large rooms or open spaces such as foyers and entranceways. Proven safety features ensure that kids and pets won't have any accidents during play time, and if the durability isn't enough Cadet backs the Com-Pak Twin line with a 2 year warranty. Don't miss out on the power and convenience that Cadet's Com-Pak line offers!
3000 watts provide 400 square feet of coverage
Compact but powerful, the Cadet CSTC302TA Com-Pak Twin 3000W 240V Wall Heater can easily heat up your home to your satisfaction. With 3000 watts running through its fast-heating coil elements and dual fans, this unit easily covers 300 square feet. Say goodbye to cold spots and drafts!
Measuring only 16-1/4 in. x 12. in., the Cadet CSTC302TA Com-Pak Twin 3000W 240V Wall Heater will fit just about anywhere you need a powerful heating solution. The compact size and heating efficiency means your new heater adjusts to meet your needs, not the other way around. Includes wall can for easy installation.
- 240/208 Volts, 3000/2250 Watts
- Covers 300 square feet
- Safe for kids and pets - no sharp edges!
- Built-in high temperature shutoff feature
- 2 Nichrome heating elements create heat rapidly
- 2 year warranty
Designed with safety in mind
Safe for kids and pets alike! The fine finish eases away all sharp edges, so playtime won't result in any injuries. Primary and secondary thermal safeguard protection plus an automatic high temperature shutoff ensure safety in case normal operating temperatures are exceeded. Rest easy without having to sacrifice your cozy heat.
Simple, subtle appearance blends easily
The Cadet Com-Pak Twin's subtle design and almond finish don't impose on its surroundings, instead choosing to blend smoothly and fitting in well with most home interiors. A durable design and finish ensure that your unit will stay looking and performing like new for years to come.
Quiet and efficient with 2 year warranty
Dual two-stage centrifugal blowers keep operating noise low while still putting out efficient heat and spreading it evenly throughout the room. No need to make any sacrifices - the Cadet Com-Pak Twin has it all! Plus, Cadet is confident in the durability and utility of their product, so they back it with a 2 year warranty. Feel confident in your purchase knowing that you're getting the best of the best.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CSTC302TW
- UPC: 027418675262
- Product Type: Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 14.60" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 12.35 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal wall heater provides warmth without taking up floor space
- Warranty: 2 year extended warranty
- Type: Wall Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 300 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 12.50 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single pole thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: No
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Two stage centrifugal blower
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Impedance protected motor
- Comes with 2 independent 2-stage centrifugal blowers that shall be driven by impedance protected motors
- Features a painted 20 gauge wall mounting can with 4 knockouts and a 79 cubic inch wiring compartment
- Includes 2 nichrome type elements wrapped on mica insulators
- The heater has unitized construction and attaches to the wall can with 2 screws
- The motor is totally isolated from the heating chamber
- UL listed and dual field rated at 208V/240V
- Cadet Electric Wall Heater Installation Video: