Cadet CGH402-BL Scratch & Dent 4,000 Watt Electric Garage Shop Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Cadet CGH402-BL Scratch & Dent 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater is durably constructed with 20 gauge high quality steel. It also features a baked on powder coat paint finish. The CGH402-BL Scratch & Dent 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater has a finned steel tubular heating element, is UL listed and rated at 240V.
The Cadet CGH402-BL Scratch & Dent 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater features a portable design that's great for garages and workshops.
Built-In Single Pole Thermostat
The CGH402-BL Scratch & Dent 4,000 watt electric garage shop heater includes a built-in single pole thermostat with a mechanical "off" position.
Open Airflow Design
This electric garage shop heater has an open airflow design that reduces debris build up.
The Cadet CGH402-BL Scratch & Dent comes with a high temperature manual reset function that turns off the heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded.
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
- Model: CGH402-BL
- UPC: 027418103307
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Garage Shop Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.50" x W: 13.75" x H: 15.75"
- Product Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Provides heat in garages and shops
- Warranty: 90 day
- Type: Garage Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.7 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13648 BTUs
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Yes
- Heating Element: Finned steel tubular heating element
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Can be floor or flat surface mounted, but can also be mounted on wall or ceiling with proper anchoring provisions
- Comes with a built-in single pole thermostat with a mechanical "off" position
- Has an open airflow design that reduces debris build up
- Includes a 6 foot cord with a polarized plug for 240V use
- Provides warmth for large areas that are hard to heat, such as garages and workshops
- Rugged and durably constructed
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?