- Q & A
Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater
Do you need a powerful heating solution for your commercial or industrial space? If so, then chances are you want an affordable yet powerful solution for your heating needs. The Q-Mark CDF542 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater is designed to be used in both industrial and commercial areas and provides even and efficient heating to areas as large as 500 square feet. So, if you want a easy to install powerful fan forced ceiling mounted heater; this is the one for you.
Thermal Cut-off Switch for Safety
If you want powerful heating that is safe and effective, the Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater can meet your needs. This top of the line fan forced heater features a thermal cut-off safety switch that will prevent overheating by shutting this heater down if it begins to overheat. This convenient feature will automatically turn back on when normal temperature have been retained.
Special Features of the Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater
- Permanent Mounting
- Thermal Cut-Off Switch
- Mounts to the Ceiling
- Designed for Commercial & Industrial Use
Permanent Mounting Option
The Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater is designed to be flush mounted to the ceiling of your commercial and industrial space only extending a mere 6" from the surface of the ceiling. Nothing protrudes from the recess box wither so you can enjoy clean, seamless ceiling installation of the Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater. Not only this, this heating unit is easy to install too making it a great choice for any commercial or industrial space.
Optional Thermostat Available
If you want to be able to control the amount of heat produced by the Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater so that the temperature you desire is reached and maintained you will love this feature. Choose the optional thermostat mount so that you can set the Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater to turn on and off as needed to ensure that your preset temperature is maintained at all times.
Built in Fan Delay
The Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater has a built in fan delay which ensures that every bit of heat is expelled from the unit before the fan turns off. When the thermostat tells the heater it is time to shut off, the fan ill continue to run to ensure that all heated air is fully discharged from the unit before shutting down.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CDF542
- UPC: 685360015088
- Product Type: Ceiling Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 16.50" x H: 5.75"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/White
- Application: Ideal ceiling heater for commercial and industrial areas featuring fan-forced heat
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 14.4 amps
- Heating Capacity: 13700 BTUs
- Coverage Area : 400 square feet
- Air Flow: 300 CFM
- Phase: 3
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Construction: Steel
- Control Type : Remote wall thermostat (must be purchased separately)
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Mounting Sleeve Required For Installation: Yes
- The Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater features a beautiful white finish
- The Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater features a slim recessed design
- The Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater has a built in fan delay
- The thermal cut-off switch ensures safe and efficient operation without the risk of overheating
- This heating unit is designed to be easily mounted to the ceiling
- Use the Q-Mark CDF542 Fan-Forced Heater in commercial and industrial spaces