NewAir AW-322ED-BL Scratch and Dent 32 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler with Push Button Controls
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
If your a wine connoisseur and you're building a fine win collection, the NewAir AW-322ED-BL scratch and dent 32 bottle dual zone wine cooler stores your favorites at the ideal temperature, so every time you open a bottle it's perfect.
Push Button Controls
The NewAir AW-322ED-BL scratch and dent 32 bottle dual zone wine cooler includes push button controls for easy temperature control. This feature permits complete storage accuracy for optimal results.
Dual Cooling Zones
Open the perfect bottle of wine at your next dinner party. The NewAir AW-322ED-BL scratch and dent 32 bottle dual zone wine cooler stores red and white wines at the perfect temperature.
Making a wine selection is easy. The NewAir AW-322ED-BL scratch and dent 32 bottle dual zone wine cooler includes sliding shelves for easy access.
The NewAir AW-322ED-BL scratch and dent 32 bottle dual zone wine cooler features a stainless steel finish that's complementary. This wine cooler adds decorative flair to to your home bar.
- Model: AW-322ED-BL
- UPC: 854001004532
- Product Type: Scratch and Dent 32 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.10" x W: 15.70" x H: 33.40"
- Product Weight: 56.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Used to store red and white wines
- Warranty: 90 day
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 140 watts
- Amps: 1.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 32
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding
- Type: 3+ zones
- Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
- Cooling Technology: Thermoelectric
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: No
- Temperature Range: 54-66
- Stemware Storage: No
- Interior lighting to make your wine selection visible
- Push button controls for cooling accuravy
- Removable wine racks for custom use
- Stainless steel finish is complementary
- Temperature control for superior results
- Thermoelectric cooling reduces vibrations