NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler with Stainless Steel Trim
- Digital temperature readout for accurate control
- Operates quietly with little vibration
- Stainless steel trim and black cabinet complements most decors
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
NewAir AW-181E Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
The NewAir AW-181E bottle thermoelectric unit is a top of the line wine cooler that serves your favorite wine at the absolutely perfect temperature. No matter if you are enjoying a quiet evening at home or entertaining many guests, this wine cooler is a great choice. The fridge stores up to 18 bottles of wine at any time and includes five full length sculpted chrome shelves that slide out to accommodate any type of collection.
Wine Cooler Benefits
- Holds up to 18 standard sized bottles of wine
- Thermoelectric cooling system that is environmentally friendly
- Operates quietly with practically no vibration
Convenient Digital Temperature Control
The NewAir AW-181E features a convenient digital temperature control that allows you to carefully monitor the internal temperature at all times. This will ensure that your wine won't lose any of its original taste or aroma. The easy to use control panel lets you set the perfect temperature anywhere between 54 and 66°F. The push button controls make it very simple to use, and controls the internal temperatures with absolute accuracy. The heavy duty glass door helps to improve insulation to further maintain the perfect temperature.
The wine cooler is environmentally friendly so there are no worries about dealing with harsh chemicals that would harm the ozone. The NewAir AW-181E does not rely on any type of coolants or chemicals. As an added bonus, the unit also does not have a compressor, so the wine cooler operates extremely quiet. This feature protects the cooler from too much vibration, which can also unknowingly damage wine.
Special Features Include
- Top of the line unit with perfect temperature control
- Soft LED interior light that illuminates a soothing blue color
- Convenient digital temperature display with easy to use push button controls
Interior LED Light
The NewAir AW-181E has a soft LED light that creates a soothing blue glow. LED lights don't have the added heat of regular incandescent bulbs, so it will add elegance to any room. The light adds a certain sleek look to the already beautiful design, and adds greater visibility to your ever growing wine collection.
The wine cooler features a beautiful black cabinet with a sleek stainless steel trim. The style and design will be a great addition to any room, and will add a great look to any decor. This is an effortless way to add a little something special to decor and store your wine collection in just the right fashion.
- Model: AW-181E-BL
- UPC: 854001004174
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent 18 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.50" x W: 14.00" x H: 25.50"
- Product Weight: 35.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: For storing and cooling up to 18 bottles of wine
- Warranty: 90-days
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 70 watts
- Amps: 1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 18
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
- Cooling Technology: Thermoelectric
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 5
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: No
- Stemware Storage: No
- Digital temperature display allows for accurate temperature control
- Heavy duty glass door offers better insulation and improved UV protection
- Includes 5 chrome plated wine racks for individual bottle storage
- Uses no ozone depleting chemicals such as HCFCs or CFCs
- Thermoelectric technology means there are very little moving parts so vibration is significantly decreased
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?