NewAir AW-180E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day manufacturer's warranty.
NewAir AW-180E Space Saver 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - Black
Whether you are just now learning about different types of wines, or are a wine expert, this is a great wine cooler. One of the most important things about having the perfect glass of wine is that the bottle must be stored correctly in order to preserve the intended taste and aroma. The NewAir AW-180E compact wine cooler does just that and much more.
Wine Cooler Benefits
- Capacity to hold up to 18 standard sized bottles of wine
- Thermoelectric cooling
- Space saving design
Plenty of Space
It holds up to 18 bottles of standard sized wine at any time and is always at the perfect temperature. It works well in a kitchen or wet bar and will always have wine available for guests or your own tasting pleasure. In addition, it will also work well as a supplement in an already existing wine cellar. This wine cooler not only is a space saver, but it is a very affordable way to keep your wine properly chilled at all times.
Quiet Cooling System
The NewAir AW-180E features a state of the art thermoelectric cooling system. The wine cooler is fully functional without the need for a compressor, coolants or chemicals. This means that not only is it quiet, but it is environmentally friendly as well. In addition, there are fewer moving parts which mean less vibration. Too much vibration can damage the taste of the wine.
Special Features Include
- Quiet cooling system that functions without a compressor, coolants or chemicals
- Fewer parts so less vibration
- Includes five racks that pull out for your convenience
- Beautiful black and chrome design with interior LED light
Digital Temperature Panel
The NewAir AW-180E has an easy to use digital panel with push button controls. It allows you to chill your wine at a temperature ranging from 50-66°F, whichever works for you. This is a freestanding unit which can be used virtually anywhere you want. It works well either on a counter or in the corner of a room and is designed to add a certain elegance to any room.
Convenient Storage and Sophisticated Design
The NewAir AW-180E has a beautifully crafted sophisticated design that offers convenient storage. The cooler features five removable chrome plated, sculpted racks that slide out for your convenience and blue LED lighting inside so you can easily see which bottle of wine you are pulling out.
- Model: AW-180E-BL
- UPC: 854001004167
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 13.50" x H: 25.25"
- Product Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Ideal for cooling and storing up to 18 bottles
- Warranty: 90-days
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 70 watts
- Amps: 1.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 18
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Black
- Cooling Technology: Thermoelectric
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 6
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: No
- Temperature Range: 50-66°F
- Stemware Storage: No
- A compact wine cooler that fits eighteen bottles inside
- Has very convenient digital temperature controls
- Shed some light with the LED Display and Interior LED Light
- The racks are chrome plated so your bottles rest in the height of sophistication
- This wine cooler operates silently so it can be used in every environment
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?