NewAir AD-250-BL Scratch & Dent 25 Pint Portable Room Dehumidifier
- Great for excessively humid conditions
- Operates quietly making it perfect for nighttime use
- Removes up to 25 pints of moisture per day!
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
NewAir AD-250 25 Pint Portable Room Dehumidifier
The NewAir AD-250 25 pint portable room dehumidifier is perfect for use in excessively humid conditions and is perfect for nighttime use because of its quiet operation. For easier use, once the unit is full, it shuts off automatically. This dehumidifier is compact and portable so it is able to fit where you need it the most. The popular unit is perfect for many areas including small rooms, bathrooms, boats, RVs and storage areas.
Dehumidifier Benefits Include
- Easy to use control panel
- Removes up to 25 pints of moisture daily
- Protects your home from things such as mold, mildew, dust mites and other allergens
Compact and Portable
The NewAir AD-250 dehumidifier is lightweight and fully portable. The unit has a built in handle, as well as rolling casters which makes it easy to move from room to room. Since it is just over 1 1/2 feet tall, it can be used wherever you need to decrease the humidity. This dehumidifier will also remove up to 25 pints of moisture daily.
When it comes to draining, it couldn't be any easier. There are two simple drainage options: the unit can simply be set up with a continuous drainage hose, or you can empty the collection bucket when needed since it shuts off when full. Since it is a portable unit, it can be taken anywhere you go, such as a camping trip or office.
Special Features Include
- Compact and portable so it can be used practically anywhere
- Quick relief from excessive humidity conditions
- Operates quietly so works well at night
- Wipes out dust, dust mites, mold, and more
Simple Controls and Quiet Operation
This dehumidifier brings relief from excessive humidity without adding extra noise. The NewAir AD-250 portable unit features an easy to use and simple control knob with a LED light display. When the tank is full, the unit shuts off automatically, which saves energy.
Produce Fresher Air
The NewAir AD-250 dehumidifier offers a washable and reusable air filter so you can be assured that your family will be breathing fresh and clean air at all times. It will protect your family from mold, mildew, dust mites and other allergens commonly found in homes.
- Model: AD-250-BL
- UPC: 854001004419
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Room Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 5.70" x H: 19.70"
- Product Weight: 16.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for dehumidifying smaller rooms and areas
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 190 watts
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 25 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Water Tank Size: 6 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Easily movable with built-in carrying handle
- Eliminates musty odors due to high humidity level
- For even more convenience, continuous drainage is available via the drainage port
- Indicator light and alarm lets you know when to empty the reservoir
- Prevents mold and mildew growth
- Quietly extracts moisture from the air and stores it in a spill-proof reservoir
- Scratch and dent model
- Smaller, quieter, and more affordable than other dehumidifiers with similar dehumidification capacities
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?