Air King 9220 20 Inch Electric Floor Fan With 3 Fan Speeds
- Enclosed 1/6 HP motor provides quiet operation
- Powder coated steel finish prevents rust
- Scratch & dent unit
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
The Air King 9220 provides an excellent source of refreshing cool air that is perfect for all kinds of settings, including homes, offices, and garages. And with 20-inch blades, this electric floor fan is able to move air more quickly and efficiently than many others of its type.
The Air King 9220 features a single-phase, 1/6 HP motor that is completely enclosed for quiet performance.
The 9220 electric floor fan features powder-coated steel construction that prevents the unit from rusting.
With 3 powerful 20 inch blades, this Air King electric fan provides excellent air circulation for small and large rooms alike.
The Air King 9220 floor fan lets you choose from 3 high-velocity fan speeds: high, medium, and low.
- Model: 9220-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 25.00" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 24.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for use in offices, stores, garages, warehouses and any other industrial space that needs powerful air circulation
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 90 day warranty
- Max Air Flow: 3670 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Watts: 184 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 62 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: Totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Scratch & dent unit
- 120 volt motor only reaches a maximum of 62 dBA
- Full steel construction means long life and durability
- Rotary switch makes changing the speed a breeze
- Stop rusting in its tracks with powder coated steel finish
- Three 20 inch blades move more air
- Three speeds offer powerful custom cooling