Cadet 8F2500A 8' 2500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater With Steel Construction
- 240V, 2500 watts - covers up to 250 sq. ft.
- Quiet operation makes it perfect for the bedroom
- Steel construction can withstand wear and tear
- Read More...
Stopping dealing with frozen toes when you get out of bed in the morning. The Cadet 8F2500A 8' 2500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater boast a sleek look and quiet operation that makes it perfect for any room in the house. Never worry about chilly night air again!
Low Cost Installation
Electric baseboard heaters do not always require lengthy and expensive installation. With its pre-punched case, this model was built for seamless installation. All you need is a little time and the perfect heating source can be yours.
The Cadet 8F2500A baseboard electric heater is built to last for years to come. The unit is constructed from durable steel. This same steel is used to sheath the heating element, offering the greatest amount of protection possible.
There is no need to worry about the energy bill with this baseboard heater on the job. Built to work in conjunction with the primary heat source, this energy efficient model operates effectively and inexpensively.
Why deal with an electric baseboard heater that doubles as an eye sore? The Cadet 8F2500A was not only constructed to deliver cost effective and powerful heat, but it also looks sleek. The durable powder coat finish will match any paint color.
- Model: 8F2500A
- UPC: 027418033581
- Product Type: 8' 2500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater - Almo
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 96.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Great for heating rooms up to 250 sq. ft.
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Watts: 2500 watts
- Amps: 10.41 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 8530 BTUs
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: No
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Portable: No
- Always delivers consistent, quiet heating
- Can be mounted against the wall to suit any floor plan
- Easily installed with pre-punched casing
- Heating element housed in sturdy steel for maximum protection
- Place under window for natural feeling heat
- Powder coat paint will match any decor