King 6K2415BW 1500W 240V 6' Baseboard Heater
- Made from top quality materials
- Perfect for home or office heating
- Safe and reliable heating
- Read More...
Perfect for home or office use, this King 6K2415BW 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater warms indoor areas quickly and effectively.
Enjoy superior long-lasting warmth with the the King 6K2415BW 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater. Warmth gently radiates around the room and covers up to 150 sq. ft. of space.
The King 6K2415BW 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater is a low maintenance, easy to use option. Simple controls, built in clamps, and convenient knock outs make installation and use basic.
Made from heavy gauge steel and featuring a sheathed heat element, this King 6K2415BW 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater is durable! All elements work together to provide years of warmth.
The King 6K2415BW 1500W 240V 6' baseboard heater uses convection heating to provide widespread warmth. Aluminum fins in a chimney flue design effectively spread warmth across the room.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 6K2415BW
- Product Type: 1500W 240V 6' Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 72.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 6' of heater to provide exceptional coverage
- Convection heating is effective
- Gently radiates warm across the room
- Heats up to 150 sq. ft.
- Provides even heat distribution
- Sheathed heat element for added safety