Cadet 4F1000W 4' 1000 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Features Low Cost Installation and Natural Convection to Circulate Air
- Read More...
The Cadet 4F1000W 4' 1000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater has a safety thermal cutout protection switch that prevents overheating. It turns off when excessive operating temperatures are detected. The 4F1000W 4' 1000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater uses convection to take in cold air near the floor, warm it up and release it back into the room.
Air Flows Naturally
The Cadet 4F1000W 4' 1000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater allows air to flow naturally when the superior design is paired with proper placement.
All Metal Construction
The 4F1000W 4' 1000 watt 240V electric baseboard heater features a case, cover and deflector made of 24 gauge steel and a 20 gauge junction box.
Sits Directly on the Floor
This electric baseboard heater has a space-saving design that sits directly on any floor surface, including carpet and can be mounted to the wall.
Easy Wire Connection
The Cadet 4F1000W allows wire connection from both sides of the baseboard heater.
- Model: 4F1000W
- UPC: 027418099549
- Product Type: 4' 1000 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 48.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 9.40 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 4.17 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 3412 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Heats rooms quietly and safely using natural convection without a fan
- Only needs periodic cleaning - virtually maintenance free
- Perfect for places that need supplemental heating because it doesn't require ductwork
- The life of a baseboard heater is often longer than 20 years
- Uses natural convection to circulate warm air and provide zonal heat to rooms
- Wire connection is allowed from either the left or right side of the baseboard heater
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: