King 3K2007A 750W 208V 3' Baseboard Heater
- Baked enamel finish blends with any decor
- Ideal for home or office use
- Provides supplemental heating for up to 75 sq. ft.
- Read More...
Compact, powerful, and effective, this King 3K2007A 750W 208V 3' baseboard heater is ideal for any indoor area. It's a great supplemental heat source.
Great for Home or Office Use
This King 3K2007A 750W 208V 3' baseboard heater is ideal for any home or office heating. it operates quietly so it won't disrupt regular activities, and use the convection style heating method to spread warmth evenly across the room.
With 750 watts of heating power and aluminum chimney style fins. this heater warms spaces quickly and efficiently. This unit covers up to 75 sq. ft. of space, making it great for warming individual spaces.
This unit is a great space-saver. It mounts against the wall for out of the way installation and because it's only 3' long, it doesn't require much floor space for use.
This King 3K2007A 750W 208V 3' baseboard heater is a durable. With a heavy gauge front cover and durable back can, the internal components are fully protected.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 3K2007A
- Product Type: 750W 208V 3' Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 36.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 750 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Backwire design makes wall mounting easy
- Compact design fits in small spaces
- Durable construction for increased longevity
- Protected heat element provides added safety
- Quality components provide reliable heatng
- Quiet operation is not disruptive to any setting