King 3K1207BW 750W 120V 3' Baseboard Heater
- Compact design fits in small spaces
- Covenction heating for even coverage
- Quiet operation is not disruptive to any setting
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Provide supplemental heating to the space that needs it the most with the King 3K1207BW 750W 120V 3' baseboard heater. This unit covers up to 75 sq. ft.
Great Supplemental Heat Source
This King 3K1207BW 750W 120V 3' baseboard heater offers superior supplemental heating that's effective and quiet. It keeps individual spaces warm without disrupting regular activities.
High Performance Heating
Using only 750 watts of power, this unit is cost effective. Aluminum chimney style fins emit warmth to the room evenly to eleiminate cold spots.
This King 3K1207BW 750W 120V 3' baseboard heater doesn't require very much floor space for installation. It mounts against the wall and measures only 3' in length, making it great for areas where space is limited.
This King 3K1207BW 750W 120V 3' baseboard heater is a reliable option. It's made from industrial strength materials, features a baked enamel finish, and includes a protective cover to shield the heat element.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 3K1207BW
- Product Type: 750W 120V 3' Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 36.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 750 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Backwire design makes wall mounting easy
- Baked enamel finish blends with any decor
- Ideal for home or office use
- Made from quality components for reliability
- Protected heat element provides a measure of safety
- Provides supplemental heating for up to 75 sq. ft.