Cadet 3F750W 3' 750 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater with High Temperature Limit Switch
- Features a Rugged Steel Construction for Durability and Fan-Free Natural Covection Heat
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet 3F750W 3' 750 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is perfect for heating room-by-room because it's silent, economical and safe. It doesn't require a lot of space and installation is easy and inexpensive. The 3F750W 3' 750 watt 240V electric baseboard heater provides warmth quietly and safely through convection and doesn't use a fan.
The Cadet 3F750W 3' 750 watt 240V electric baseboard heater features an oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube for added safety.
The 3F750W 3' 750 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is easy to install because it comes with a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals.
Rugged Steel Construction
This electric baseboard heater has rugged steel construction and a durable white powder coat paint finish.
The Cadet 3F750W is the preferred heater for bedrooms because it features quiet operation.
- Model: 3F750W
- UPC: 027418099525
- Product Type: 3' 750 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 36.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 7.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Adds supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 75 square feet
- Watts: 750 watts
- Amps: 3.13 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 2559 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Easy to install with a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals
- Features a rugged steel construction with a white powder coat paint finish
- For added safety, comes with an oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube
- May be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall during operation
- Perfect for bedroom use because it operates quietly
- Provides zonal heat to rooms by using natural convection to circulate warm air
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: