King 2K1205A 500W 120V 27" Baseboard Heater
- 18 gauge front cover
- Almond finish blends with decor
- Made from durable quality components
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Create a warm and cozy environment with this King 2K1205A 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater! Supplement your furnace and keep chilly spaces warm.
Compact and Effective
This King 2K1205A 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater is compact in size to fit in small out of the way areas and yet, it's effective. This unit heats up to 50 sq. ft. and can be mounted against the wall.
Made from heavy gauge steel and featuring a crushproof element, this King 2K1205A 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater is durable. It keeps you warm and can stand the test of time!
With backwiring, right and left junction boxes, and convenient knockouts, this King 2K1205A 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater is easy to install. All components are accessible.
This King 2K1205A 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater requires a King Electric thermostat for use. It must be purchased separately, once purchased, install and adjust the manual controls for rapid warmth.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 2K1205A
- Product Type: 500W 120V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Backwire design makes installation easy
- Baked enamel finish is durable
- Full length safety cutout for worry-free use
- Fully protected heat element for increased longevity
- Right and left junction boxes for custom wiring
- Soft contoured edges doesn't snag fabrics or other items