Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater with Thermal Cut-Off Switch
- Features 5,118 BTUs of Power for Effective Heating and Durable Metal Construction
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Enjoy space-saving warmth this winter. The Q-Mark 2516W electric baseboard heater warms spaces quickly and effectively. Keep winter cold at bay, and use this baseboard heater to create a cozy environment.
Thermal Cut-Off Protection
The Q-Mark 2516W electric baseboard heater includes a thermal cut-off protection for increased safety. Should this heater get too hot, the thermal cut-off switch will shut the heater off.
No disassembly required! The Q-Mark 2516W electric baseboard heater is easy to install. The pre-notched mounting guide marks make installation so easy anyone can do it.
The Q-Mark 2516W electric baseboard heater features a complementary neutral white finish that matches any decor perfectly. This heater is perfect for any room in the house.
The Q-Mark 2516W electric baseboard heater is designed for quiet operation. There are no popping or pinging noises normally associated with baseboard heaters. This option is perfect for a bedroom; it won't interrupt your sleep.
- Model: 2516W
- UPC: 098319730206
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 72.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 1500 watts of heating to warm 150 sq. ft.
- Durable construction for longevity
- Easily installed without disassembly
- Navajo white enamel finish matches most any decor
- Silent operation for nighttime use
- Thermal cut-off switch for overheat protection
Customers Also Viewed
from Prescott, KS