Lakewood 205 Electric Space Heater with Indicator Lights
- 3 prong power cord
- Automatic shut off
- Compact & lightweight
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Lakewood 205 electric space heater provides supplemental heating at its best! Add it to any small or mid-size room and enjoy ultimate comfort.
Set this heater to meet the conditions of the room. The Lakewood 205 electric space heater includes a manual control knob and variable heat settings for a little or a lot of warmth.
Because this heater uses 1320 watts of power it can effectively warm up to 130 sq. ft. The Lakewood electric space heater is perfect for small applications like a bedroom.
Tip Over Safety
This Lakewood electric space heater includes a tip over safety feature for worry free use. If it accidentally gets knocked over it'll automatically shut off.
This Lakewood 205 electric space heater is compact in size and lightweight so finding a place for the heater is easy. Follow manufacturer guidelines for placement and clearance and enjoy. Room to room transfer is a cinch.
- Model: 205
- UPC: 029837002056
- Product Type: Electric Space Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat individual rooms and spaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Space Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 130 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1320 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip Over Switch: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- 1320 watts of heating to warm up to 130 sq. ft.
- Durable cabinet for long term use
- Indicator lights to tell you when the heater is on
- Internal tip over switch shuts it off if it gets knocked over
- Lightweight and portable for room to room transfer
- Radiant heating provides immediate warmth