Fire Sense 02678 Infrared Patio Heater
- Operates Silently and Can Be Used Indoors or Outdoors
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Enjoy a comfortable patio area all year-round with the Fire Sense 02678 infrared patio heater. Constructed of black powder-coated steel and featuring a telescopic pole, this patio heater will keep your outdoor parties going even on crisp nights.
The 02678 infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current. It features 90% energy conversion and 100% heat production within seconds. There is no wasteful heating of the air, only people and objects. The lamp lasts for 5000 hours of use and the energy costs are about 1/10 the energy costs of LPG heaters.
The Fire Sense 02678 patio heater is constructed of durable, weatherproof and lightweight aluminum. It includes a protective aluminum cover shield and a PVC cover.
This infrared patio heater can be used inside or outside. It also features wheels for easy mobility and a telescopic adjustable pole.
Safe to Use
There are no UV rays used to heat. There are also no harmful emissions or toxic residuals.
The 02678 patio heater creates a 9 foot blanket of heat. This blanket of heat is not affected by wind.
- Model: 02678
- UPC: 690730026786
- Product Type: Infrared Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 7.50" x H: 87.00"
- Product Weight: 53.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for providing heat to patio areas up to 9 feet outdoor or indoors
- Type: Patio
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 9 square feet
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Aluminum
- Ignition Type: Piezo
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Does not use UV rays to heat
- Features wheels for easy mobility
- Operates at 90 percent heating efficiency
- Runs on regular household electric current
- Costs less to operate than a propane patio heater