Fire Sense 02110 Wall Mounted Infrared Patio Heater
- Featuring Versatile Design with Durable Construction and Handy Wall Mount Design with Moveable Mounting Bracket
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Easily warm your patio or other outdoor entertaining space with the Fire Sense 02110 infrared patio heater. It features a powerful 1500 watt lamp that provides ample heat and is perfect for heating indoor or outdoor spaces. It's best suited for heating areas less than 9 feet. You'll love all of its handy features that make it easy to use, efficient and safe.
You can easily mouth your infrared patio heater almost anywhere with the handy bracket. It's even movable to so you can direct heat to the perfect spot.
Enjoy peace of mind when you use the Fire Sense 02110 infrared electric patio heater. It comes with a protective aluminum cover shield. It also doesn't product UV rays, toxic residuals or harmful emissions.
This patio heater features an aluminum body. This means that it's durable, lightweight and weatherproof for your convenience.
Efficient and Economical
The Fire Sense 02110 is designed to be very efficient. It features a quick heat time and operates at 90% heat efficiency. These efficient features are sure to save you money on your outdoor heating costs.
- Model: 02110
- UPC: 690730021101
- Product Type: Wall Mounted Infrared Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 7.50" x H: 4.50"
- Product Weight: 8.80 lbs.
- Application: Perfect for warming patios or other sheltered outdoor spaces, can be used either indoors or outdoors
- Type: Patio Heater
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer limited warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 9 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12..5 amps
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Wall-mounted
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Additional Features: Protective aluminum cover shield
- Eco-friendly - doesn't produce harmful emissions
- Efficient with a quick heat time
- Operates quietly and doesn't produce UV rays
- Powered standard 110V household electric current
- Provides ample warm that isn't affected by wind
- Low maintenance - occasionally wipe down exposed surfaces or replace halogen lamps as needed