Electric Garage & Shop Heaters
- Electric Garage Heater$279.95FREESHIPPING
- Utility Heater$41.93
- Kerosene Heater$359.99FREESHIPPING
- Kerosene Heater$237.99FREESHIPPING
- Kerosene Heater$239.99
- Propane Heater$212.99
- Propane Heater$246.80
- Propane Heater$132.95FREESHIPPING
- Propane Heater$156.99
- Electric Garage Heater$151.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 5 left in stock.
- Electric Garage Heater$259.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 1 left in stock.
- Garage Heater$169.95FREESHIPPING
- Electric Garage Heater$274.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 7 left in stock.
- Space Heater$138.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 5 left in stock.
- Electric Garage Heater$213.95Only 2 left in stock.
- Electric Garage Heater$164.95FREESHIPPING
- Electric Garage Heater$54.82FREESHIPPINGOnly 4 left in stock.
- Portable Electric Utility Heater$89.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 3 left in stock.
- Electric Unit Heater$586.29FREESHIPPINGOnly 3 left in stock.
- Propane Heater$275.00FREESHIPPING
- Garage Heaters$99.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 3 left in stock.
- Electric Garage Heater$153.99FREESHIPPING
- Electric Garage Heater$119.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 3 left in stock.
- Electric Garage Heater$149.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 8 left in stock.
- Electric Garage Heater$349.95FREESHIPPINGOnly 6 left in stock.
- Garage Heater$106.95FREESHIPPING
- Portable Utility Heater$38.55
- Infrared Heater$138.95FREESHIPPING
- Infrared Heater$250.78FREESHIPPING
- Infrared Heater$250.78FREESHIPPING
- Utility Heater$265.86FREESHIPPINGOnly 2 left in stock.
- Garage Heaters$375.00FREESHIPPING
- Garage Heaters$483.00FREESHIPPING
- Garage Heater$329.00
- Garage Heater$259.99FREESHIPPING
- Workshop Heater$135.00FREESHIPPING
- $139.00FREESHIPPINGOnly 1 left in stock.
- $115.33FREESHIPPINGOnly 3 left in stock.
- $484.14FREESHIPPINGOnly 2 left in stock.
- $75.21FREESHIPPINGOnly 1 left in stock.
How to Choose a Garage Heater
Most garages are not as insulated as the rest of the home to which they are connected. This lack of insulation makes it difficult for regular electric space heaters to provide enough heat to warm these areas. Electric garage heaters are a convenient way to warm garages. They provide high output heat and blasts of warm air directly onto the body. Also, electric heat is 100% efficient because all of the electricity used is converted into heat.
In what way will the heater control the release and strength of the heat? An included thermostat will cycle the heater to maintain the desired temperature. Built-in thermostats are featured on most electric garage heaters. If there is not one on the model you have chosen it is a good idea to install a wall or unit mounted thermostat to tell the heater when to run.
The great thing about electric garage heaters is that they deliver clean heat without any odor, no by-products of combustion, no open flame, no messy oil and no dangerous natural gas. Electric garage heaters usually have a feature call high temperature cut-out that turns the heater off if it gets too hot.
There is very little maintenance involved when you purchase an electric garage heater. The casing is usually treated for corrosion resistance. The only moving parts are the motors and fan assemblies which are easily replaceable.
Some electric garage heaters include a versatile mounting bracket that allows attachment to the wall and/or ceiling. It is important to keep in mind the manufacturer's recommended clearances from walls, ceilings and combustible materials. Also, never use the heater when flammable gases or particles are present in the air. The circuit feeding the heater must also be sufficient to carry the amperage the heater requires. Electric garage heaters are usually available in a permanently installed hardwired configuration or a plugged-in portable configuration that will often require a special receptacle.