Air-n-water's Cool Concoctions Contest
We're giving away a free Lakewood 1002 fan*
to anyone who participates in our summer contest.
To get your free fan:
- Write a blog entry titled "Cool Concoction" (excluding Myspace, Facebook or Twitter blogs.)
- Tell us about your favorite cocktail.
- Post the recipe if you can. Pictures would be nice too. We will be posting the recipe or pictures here.
- Copy the code below into your entry for your blog. If you need help instructions are also included.
- E-mail us at mailto:email@example.com with a link to your blog and shipping information.
- Wait for your free fan to come in the mail!
At the end of the contest, all of your names will be put into a drawing for a
FREE NewAir AW-180E Eighteen Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler!!
The contest ends Monday 08/31/09.
|Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress: After composing your blog entry select the "Edit HTML" and enter in the html code snippet below.
<a href="http://www.air-n-water.com/wine-contest.htm">Cool Concoction</a> - Tell us about your favorite drinks and enter to win a free fan and a chance for a free <a href="http://www.air-n-water.com/wine-cellar.htm">wine cooler</a> from Air-N-Water.com!
|It should look like this:
Cool Concoctions - Tell us about your favorite drinks and enter to win a free fan and a chance for a free wine cooler from Air-N-Water.com!
|* Quantities are limited to 150 free fans, hurry before we run out. Must be over 18 to enter. Contiguous United States residents only. Limit one entry per household. Sorry, no P.O. boxes.|
||Strawberry Daiquiri with a twist
- 1 can Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri Mix Frozen
- 2-3oz Passion Fruit Rum
- Mix all ingredients into blender.
- Blend well until Ice is crushed.
- Serve in your favorite glass and top with a cherry and whipped creme!
- 2 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz dry vermouth
- 1 green olive or lemon twist for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake for 30 seconds then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the olive or lemon twist.
||Limonc?? Limon Blush
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 3 ounces lemonade
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce soda water
- 1 lemon wedge
- Add all ingredients, except soda, to a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a tall glass filled with ice, top with soda.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon.
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz white rum
- 1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 6 oz sweet and sour mix
- 6 oz 7-Up® soda
- Add vodka, gin, white rum and blue curacao to an ice-filled hurricane glass.
- Fill the glass with equal parts sour mix and 7-Up
- Garnish with a cherry, and serve.