- Two – 1″ thick, 8-10 oz choice or above boneless New York steak.
- Marinade with your favorite wet steak marinade (enough for 2 steaks)
- Apply your favorite wet marinade to the boneless New York steaks
- Let rest at room temp for 30 minutes
- While the steaks are resting, set your sous vide station up, and set to 129°F.
- Place your New York steaks into their storage bags and remove as much air as possible
- Place the ribeyes into your sous vide container for 1 hr. (this will make the ribeye a medium)
- Take the steaks out of the water and let rest, still in the plastic storage bags, for about 10 minutes
- Turn a skillet on high heat with some oil in the pan
- Sear the New York steaks off so that they have a beautiful dark brown sear on them. Approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute per side