Just like home! Use the Avalon Bay Sous Vide Circulator or the Avalon Bay Sous Vide Water Oven.
- Two 1″ thick boneless pork chops
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Apply on the pork chops.
- Let rest at room temp for 30 minutes
- While the steaks are resting, set your sous vide station up and set to 145°
- Place your pork chops into two 1 quart-sized plastic storage bags, and remove as much air as possible
- Place the pork chops into your sous vide container for 40 minutes
- Take the pork chops out of the water and let rest, still in the plastic storage bags, for about 10 minutes
- Turn a skillet on high heat with some oil in the pan
- Sear the pork chops off so that they have a beautiful brown sear on them. Approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute per side