Pork tenderloin is a classic for a reason; it tastes great! This succulent cut of meat from the spinal area of a pig is full of flavor and melts in the mouth (if cooked correctly). Team this meat up with the right herbs (as we have done below), and you’ve got yourself an amazing addition to any family gathering or night in!
- One – 1 1/2lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. of fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of fresh thyme (chopped)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 gallon-sized plastic storage bag
- Combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Apply on the pork tenderloin generously.
- Let rest at room temp for 30 minutes
- While the tenderloin is resting, set your sous vide station up and set to 145°F
- Place your tenderloin into their storage bags and remove as much air as possible
- Place the tenderloin into your sous vide container for 50 minutes
- Take the tenderloin out of the water and let rest, still in the plastic storage bags, for about 10 minutes
- Turn a skillet on high heat with some oil in the pan
- Sear the tenderloin off so that they have a beautiful brown sear on them. Approximately 30 seconds to 1 minutes per side