Summit H1636SS 36" Range Hood for Ducted or Ductless Use
- Aluminium-charcoal filter
- Meant for 36 inch ranges
- Stainless steel finishes for durability
- Q & A
Summit H1636SS Stainless Steel 36" Range Hood for Ducted or Ductless Use
Summit has consistently delivered on its line of durable and highly versatile range hoods. Again, they have released the Summit H1636SS Stainless Steel 36 Inch Range Hood for Ducted or Ductless Use to add to its already impressive line-up of range hoods. This range hood comes with various benefits which customers will find irresistible to pass.
The range hood comes in a stainless steel finish which will go a long way in ensuring its durability when in use. Stainless steel will not rust or bend into the toll of the elements in any way. Better yet, it lasts a lifetime of usage as steel easily withstands harsh working conditions no matter where it will be used.
Loaded with Features
Meant to fit the 36-inch ranges, the Summit H1636SS Stainless Steel 36 Inch Range Hood for Ducted or Ductless Use comes loaded with lots of useful features. First of all, it has an aluminium-charcoal filter which provides the best filtering mechanism in its class. With this filter, no odors will pass through. The second main feature of this range hood is switchable light. This capability increases the level of convenience in the kitchen.
Flexibility at its Finest
This range hood has various aspects and features which can be tweaked as per the needs of the users. For instance, its fan has two speeds that the users can switch to emit what ventilation procedures they need. Also, the range hood can be either used with a top or range venting mechanism, or it can be converted into a non-venting circulating state. In this way, the customer gets to choose what suits them well.
- Model: H1636SS
- UPC: 761101007939
- Product Type: Stainless Steel 36" Range Hood
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 36.00" x H: 5.00"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Usage: Removes odors and keeps air clean
- Additional Features: Convertible range hood - Use top or rear venting or convert into non-vented recirculating mode
- A light weight of just 7 kilograms or 15 lbs for ease of handling
- Can be easily converted from a top or rear venting to one that is non-venting
- Easily switchable light increases the level of convenience in the kitchen
- Made in the USA
- The durable construction of steel which does not rust or corrode quickly
- Two-speed fan allows for the choosing of the right fan speed for the prevailing conditions