King KT2415 1500W 240V Kickspace Heater
- Dual wattage design for custom heating
- Smart Limit protection prevents overheating of the heat element
- Squirrel cage blower spreads warmth quickly
- Read More...
Keep warm with this King KT2415 1500W 240V kickspace heater provides exceptional heating in a convenient low profile design that fits in small spaces.
Maximum Heat Flow
This King 1500W 240V kickspace heater offers maximum heating in a cost effective way. Using only 1500 watts of heating power the energy draw is low and it's capable of heating up to 150 sq. ft. of space easily.
Dual Wattage Design
Featuring a 1500 and 750 watt option, this King KT2415 kickspace heater lets you install it in a variety of areas. Recommended heating on a vinyl floor should not exceed 750 watts, so adjust the heater according to installation guidelines.
This King KT2415 1500W 240V kickspace heater is thermostat controlled and compatible with King Electric single or double pole thermostat. It mounts to the front of the unit for easy accessibility.
There's a minimum clearance to floors and sidewalls and zero clearance to combustibles in the wall, making this King KT2415 1500W 240V kickspace heater an easy to place option.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: KT2415
- Product Type: 1500W 240V Kickspace Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 8.00"
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to combustibles in the wall, minumum clearance to floors and sidewalls
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor with impedence protection and sealed bearings
- 70 CFM for maximum heat flow
- Compatible with a King Electric single or double pole thermostat
- Complementary finish blends well with any setting
- Durable wall can is made from 22 gauge electrogalvinized steel
- Thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- UL listed for added safety