Hisense DH-70K1SDLE Hisense DH-70K1SDLE 70 Pt. 2-Speed Dehumidifier
- 2 speeds
- 70 pint dehumidifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Hisense DH-70K1SDLE Energy Star 70 Pt. 2-Speed Dehumidifier
Humid air in your home can encourage mold and mildew to grow, leading to damage to your house and an increased risk of allergies and asthma attacks. The Hisense DH-70K1SDLE Energy Star 70 Pt. 2-Speed Dehumidifier helps to fight humidity effectively with its flexible, reliable operation and can be moved from room to room on its smooth rolling caster wheels.
Ideal for Large Rooms
Made for rooms up to 1500 square feet in size, the Hisense DH-70K1SDLE 70 Pt. dehumidifier can remove up to 70 pints of moisture from the air every day, storing it in its 2-gallon water tank. The unit can operate at temperatures of 38 degrees Fahrenheit for use year round even in unheated basements.
Having received the Energy Star certification, the Hisense DH-70K1SDLE 70 Pt. dehumidifier conserves energy while effectively promoting air quality in homes. The unit has also been UL and cUL listed, so you can count on it to perform safely.
With the Hisense DH-70K1SDLE 70 Pt. dehumidifier, you can get the dehumidifying benefits that you need in the way that you prefer. The unit has auto dry, manual set and continuous operation modes to perform in the manner you desire. You can also choose from high or low dehumidification to remove a lot of moisture or a little from your space. A 24-hour timer makes it possible for the unit to start and stop at a time that you specify.
For ease of use, the Hisense DH-70K1SDLE 70 Pt. dehumidifier features electronic controls and a digital display. The display can show either the current time or the relative humidity in your home in its default mode, depending on your preferences.
After a blackout, the Hisense DH-70K1SDLE 70 Pt. dehumidifier starts working again as soon as power is restored without you having to push a single button. The auto restart feature remembers the previous setting and simply resumes normal operation.
When its bucket becomes full, this dehumidifier warns you with an indicator life and then shuts off. As a result, you don't have to worry about the unit overflowing if you're traveling or forget to empty it. You can even attach a standard garden hose to the dehumidifier to drain the unit into a floor drain.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DH-70K1SDLE
- UPC: 854098003739
- Product Type: Hisense DH-70K1SDLE 70 Pt. 2-Speed Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.43" x W: 15.00" x H: 24.71"
- Product Weight: 39.80 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Helps to fight humidity in your home.
- Certifications: Estar
- Dehumidification Capacity: 70 pints per day
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 16 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 38 degrees fahrenheit
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Auto Restart: Yes
- Stackable: No
- Removable Water Tank: No
- 2 speed settings and 3 modes of operation for flexibility
- Auto restart powers unit back on after a blackout
- Efficient operation ensured by Energy Star rating
- Reduces humidity by removing 70 pints of moisture from the air every day
- Shuts off when bucket is full to prevent messy overflows
- Simple-to-use electronic controls